Here you can find detailed information about our innovative technologies and process solutions.
BONDERITE E-CO DMC - Process Control System
The BONDERITE E-CO DMC is a process control system, enabling you to run a complex chemical process cascade with up to 15 or more stages. The system is equipped with an intuitive touch screen PLC interface, plus support laptop, tablet or smartphone interfaces.
The user interface supports remote monitoring and set point adjustments to control the process. Email alert notifications can be sent to selected individuals with required information only. This system underlines Henkel's total solution approach and our commitment to supporting customers as they implement Industry 4.0.
BONDERITE E-CO DMC can be used to measure up to various independent variables and includes:
- Display data from Lineguard 97, Lineguard ST4 & analog transmitters
- Data management
- Dosing pump management
- Levels management
- Alarm management
- Multilingual interface
- Accessible via Internet (LAN, WAN, SIM)
- Automatic email in case of alarms
- Manual values from customer
- Tailored access customer & Henkel
- Database completely FREE (internal)
- Full service supplier (H&S)
- Accessible via smartphone & tablet
- Completely integrated with the customer's existing devices and signals.
Dosages can also be implemented automatically using a special window to correlate analysed manual data with an output.
- Size: 400 mm / 600 mm / 250 mm
- Weight: 12.5 Kg
- Point I/O:
- - n°1 for input signal
- - n°1 for output signal
- Data tracking internal data storage system
- Numerical report
- Graphic report
- Consumption report
- Alert mail
- Connections local
- - LAN
- - WAN / INTERNET
- - SIM card
- - Smartphone
- - BOX
- - AISI 304 steel housing to meet IP65 standard.
- 0°C–40°C (32°F–104°F)
- 0–95% (no condensation) relative humidity
Superior Functional Coating Technologies
BONDERITE E-CO DMC
Technical Information BONDERITE E-CO DMC
Interested in our products and services? Get in touch with our Experts!